Search

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top Five

I hope you all had a relaxing and fun Independence Day weekend. I have to admit that after 4 days off of work it was a little difficult to be productive today. I stayed at my mom's house all weekend and watched the dogs as she and El were in Canada on vacation. As usual, I began to feel guilty while doing a lot of nothing so I baked and cooked up a storm this weekend. Daniel and I also tried to go out and explore some new place but it was just too darn hot! We did make it out of the house for my dear friend's engagement party which was an absolute blast! Anyways, here is a look at what I was obsessed with this past week!
you're never too old to build sand castles
patriotic chocolate covered pretzel sticks at the party we went to on the 4th
my first adventure to Bay Cities for the Godmother sandwich
homemade vanilla extract: vodka & vanilla beans. that's it! 
Sunday game night with Daniel... girls always win

No comments:

Post a Comment