Search

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Copycat In-N-Out Spread

In case you've been living under a rock for the past 60 something years, In-N-Out burger is just about the best burger in the entire world (or west coast) according to moi. Their food is fresh and the menu is small (unless you are hip to the "secret menu"). The best thing that they have there is the special spread. Usually I ask for about 10-15 extra packets so I can take them home and have them on hand. Well tonight was a sad night because I was completely out. I made my own version of it and it was really pretty good! Top it on a burger or serve it alongside fries or onion rings (or both!!!) and you have a great copycat recipe that In-N-Out itself will be very proud of.

What you'll need:

1/4 cup mayo
2 tbs. ketchup
2 tbs. sweet relish
1 tsp. white vinegar

1. Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so the flavors come together.

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment