Search

Friday, August 16, 2013

Mason Jar Condiments


I don't really have much of a recipe here. but I just wanted to share with you the extent of my obsession with mason jars. They're really cute as vases and drinking glasses but at my mom and step-dad's 10th anniversary party, I removed the lids and used them as containers to hold the condiments (like the copycat In-N-Out spread). It was pretty darn cute AND inexpensive (especially if one of them broke. If it had been a nice glass container I'd have gotten pretty mad but they're like less than $1 each so I wasn't too afraid). Get them at your local hardware store, do NOT buy them at a craft store (they're MUCH more expensive). PLUS, you can just pop the lid back on and you have one less dish to wash after a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment