Search

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Top Five: Denver

I've been to Boulder a handful of times and every time is better than the last. The food is amazing, the people are so friendly, and the scenery is nothing short of breathtaking. This weekend I went to visit my sister in Denver (she moved there permanently after graduating from CU Boulder last May) and I didn't know I could love a city as much as I loved Boulder. Denver was just as, if not more, phenomenal. The food is BEYOND! It's all so fresh, fairly inexpensive, and quite decadent. Oh, and on every corner is a hip new restaurant with a fabulous happy hour. That's my new goal being back in LA, finding new happy hours to attack. Here are a few of my favorite moments from my first ever (and definitely not last) trip to Denver.
lemon/vinegar brussel sprouts, truffled parmesan aioli fries, burrata and caramelized onion burger
pomegranate margarita to cool us off on a VERY hot Denver day
a surprise ice cream social provided by Little Man at Le Creuset 
obviously I had to bring my sister Sprinkles Cupcakes 
happy hour sushi at Hapa (my fav sushi bar)

No comments:

Post a Comment