What you'll need:
3 russet potatoes, rinsed
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. garlic salt (I like Lawry's the best)
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 450*. Slice your potatoes 1/8" thick on a mandolin or deli slicer.
2. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil and distribute evenly on a cookie sheet, lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes (be sure to check on them for the last 10 minutes, some of mine burned).
4. Once they're golden brown and HOT OUT OF THE OVEN, take them out of the oven and sprinkle evenly with the salt, garlic salt, and pepper (if you try and do this once they've cooled, the salt and pepper will fall right off!)
5. Let cool for about 10 minutes then serve with your favorite dip!