Search

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Top Five

This weekend I had brunch with my two best girlfriends at this fabulous little place in Sherman Oaks called Sweet Butter Kitchen. They have wonderful pastries, salads, sandwiches, and their breakfasts are supposed to be killer. We did a little shopping at a local boutique where I picked up the gorgeous necklace below, perfect for a dinner I attended last night for school (at the silent auction I won a grocery bag from Trader Joe's FULL of Italian food and a cookbook, ANDDDDD a dozen cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes!!!). Then, to end the weekend, we went to dinner for my Dad's birthday at Bombay Palace (remember how much I loved the tikka masala?! UGH it's just too good!!!) and had a Baskin Robbin's mud pie for dessert. Honestly, is there anything better? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE cupcakes and all things fancy but there's just something so sinfully satisfying about ice cream and fudge. OH!!! AND I actually bought one of those Hot Buns from the infomercials... NEWS BREAK!!! THEY WORK!!!!!
salted caramel brownie from Sweet Butter that I almost passed out from eating. SO good!!!
the FABULOUS statement necklace I bought at Soto in Sherman Oaks

nothing says summer like cantaloupe 

the Hot Buns works!
chicken and goat cheese sandwich... um, HELLO this was made for me

Sunday = bagels and lox

No comments:

Post a Comment