Search

Monday, December 30, 2013

Rosemary Cashews


If you're like me and still scrambling to plan your New Year's Eve meal, then don't feel so badly. I just finalized my menu about 3 minutes ago. I started to panic about what to serve because some guests have dietary restrictions and they eat a lot so I don't want to disappoint anyone, but then I remembered: Don't panic! Most caterers and party planners would always tell you to but 75% of your appetizers and make the rest; don't put too much on your plate. Go with some simple cheese and crackers for the store bought options, maybe some sliced cucumbers and salami, and these cashews are easy, yet elegant enough, to be your "homemade" option. Butter, cashews, rosemary, and a little sweetener. BOOM THATS IT! 

What you'll need:
1 lb toasted, salted cashews
2 tbs. fresh rosemary, minced
1 tbs. kosher salt
1/2 tsp stevia
2 tbs. melted butter

1. Preheat your oven to 325*. Toast your cashews for 10 minutes, just enough to warm them. 
2. Mix revert thing else in a bowl. When cashews are warmed through, toss everything together. Let cool and serve! 

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment