Search

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide 2013

We've decided to push back our Hanukkah gift exchange until my sister comes back for Christmas. With just two weeks left, I have been struggling to find the perfect holiday gift for the foodies in my life. I've compiled my Top 10 list of foodie Must Haves for those that are in the same boat as I am (and who's bank account is struggling, too). All of the gifts are under $100 to save everyone's sanity a little bit. Oh, and almost all of the websites are offering FREE SHIPPING for guaranteed Christmas delivery!

1. A great set of whisky stones to keep your drink chilled and not watered down.

2. Blank gift tags to add a personalized touch to gifts.

3. Stainless wine opener and foil cutter.

4. Le Creuset signature round Dutch Oven, a necessity for all cooks.

5. Wood Monogram cheese board.

6. Cheery wood Boos cutting board.

7. "From the Kitchen of" Stamp from Yellow Owl Workshop.

8. ADORABLE Mason Jar shot glasses.

9. The Bible of cook books, Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child.

10. Reusable striped popcorn cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment