Search

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And the winner is...


Happy New Year, my absolutely faboulous readers! I have been tracking which recipes you have all visited since I began blogging in September (over 3,000 hits to the site!!! Wow!!!) and you all "voted" and picked your favorite recipes!!! Accoding to you all, your most favorite recipe that I have posted is.......  "The Lamb!!!" Ugh!!! I think this is my favorite, too!!!
Close behind was the Creamy Veggie Pasta (absolutely delicious!!!) and third was the Brown Rice Pizza!!!

Anywho, The past few months has been so fun for me because I finally have a way to share all of my favorite recipes with those that I love. For years I have been posting pictures of whatever it is that I cook on Facebook and am usually bombarded with requests for the recipes. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading my blog as much as I have enjoyed posting!!!

This year, I want to try something new... I want YOU to tell me what YOU want a recipe for!!! Place your comments below and tell me what you would like to see me cook... ANYTHING!!! Maybe a new recipe, something that you're afraid to try so you want me to be the guinea pig, or something that I've already done but with a new twist. My wish is your command!
Again, thank you so much for all of your amazing support and feedback. I truly appreciate it and I am so thankful that I'm able to share what I love doing with everyone else I know (or don't!)!!! I hope you all had a FABULOUS holiday season and have a wonderful, happy, and healthy 2012!!!

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment