With awards show season underway, you all know that we love to make good junk food and watch the shows. They usually involve lots of cheese and meat and that just isn't fair to my dear vegan mommy. A classic appetizer is always a good cheesey dip. Of course we have to try and be healthy, so spinach dip is always a great choice! This vegan spinach artichoke dip (which does NOT taste vegan) is sure to please ANY crowd. If you refuse to make this in the vegan form then you can use regular mayo and cheese to make it carnivore friendly. Serve with crackers and sliced cucumbers.
What you'll need:
1 pack of frozen spinach
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/4 cup vegan parmesan
1/2 cup vegan mayo
1 tbs. dried onions
1 tsp. tabasco
1 tsp. worcestershire
1 oven safe bowl
1. Defrost and drain your spinach.
2. Drain and chop the artichoke hearts and add them to the spinach.
3. To the bowl add the mayo and parmesan and mix well.
4. Finally, add the onions, tabasco and worcestershire.
5. Place everything in an oven safe bowl and place under the broiler until the top is oozing and goozing and bubbly.
6. Serve IMMEDIATELY and with crackers and veggies