What you'll need:
2 lbs. top sirloin
2 cups Soy Vay (here it is)
Olive oil & lemon juice (for the arugula), about 2-3 tbs. of each)
1 cup balsamic glazed caramelized onions (we used the frozen kind from Trader Joe's)
Condiments: garlic aioli, dijon mustard, etc...
1. Marinade your meat for up to a day ahead of time in the Soy Vay. Let it sit at room temperature for about an hour before grilling. Grill for about 5 minutes per side (for medium rare). FORK TEST THE MEAT TO MAKE SURE IT'S COOKED!!! Let rest.
2. Slice the baguettes on a diagonal and then down the middle about 3/4 the way so it stays closed (it'll hold the meat and arugula in place). Dress with your favorite condiments.
3. Whisk together the olive oil and the lemon juice to make the dressing for the arugula.
4. Begin assembling your sandwich with the meat on the bottom half of the baguette.
5. Toss the arugula and dressing together and plop on to the side of the baguette with the condiments (it'll stick better and you won't lose it all over your plate). Next, add the caramelized onions.
6. If you want to add some cheese, brie would be delightful! Thinly slice it and you're ready to go!