Search

Monday, May 20, 2013

Top Five

So I've noticed that many of my favorite blogs have a favorite "whatever" post once a week and I figured I'd start doing the same so I can share my current obsessions with you all. For me, Sunday marks the end of the week rather than the beginning. It's the day I spend with my mom doing really whatever we want. We cook really good comfort food, and eat on trays in front of the TV just relaxing and having a really relaxing evening before the hectic workweek starts. So every Sunday (Monday this week because I fell asleep early last night) I'll share with you my "Top Five" of the week! Enjoy :)

Chicken Tikka Masala at my favorite Indian Restaurant 

Jasmine in full bloom means one thing... Summer is coming!
Stanley Kubrick at LACMA was as beautiful as it was frightening 

More strawberries than I'd eve know what to do with at the California Strawberry Festival 
Lazy Sunday reading cookbooks looking for inspiration for the impending week

No comments:

Post a Comment