Saturday, November 5, 2011
What you'll need:
GOOD french bread/sour dough/ rosemary bread
2 tbs. Earth Balance (vegan soy butter)
1 tsp. chopped rosemary
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
Larget bowl for mixing
1. Chop the bread into bit size pieces (if you like your croutons crunchy, you can use the crust of the bred, as well as the inside pieces) and place into the large bowl.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and pour over the bread. Mix well.
3. Add the rosemary, salt, and pepper, and mix very well.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat (WITH NO OIL OR BUTTER! THERE IS BUTTER IN THE MIXTURE!, and flip the bread pieces once they turn golden brown.
5. Drain onto a plate lined with paper towels, wait about 10 minutes for them too cool, then serve!